It seems that my match.com profile shakeup has brought more traffic but it doesn't seem to be the right people. Let's have a rundown of the "winks":
- A 41 year old wearing a skull cap. The other photos look like a Bobby Brown video. Oh, he is STD free according to his profile. NO!
- A 35 year old who lives in Sault St. Marie. A mere 7 hours away.
- A guy who's profile pic makes him look like Bubba Gump. Is that really the best you have?
- A 23 year old with a soul patch and blond highlights. His profile led with these:
- Main things to get out of the way.
"-Just purchased a gym membership within walking distance of my house, should be in best shape of my life, or since I was a twiggy kid, sometime soonish.
-I need/want to consider the girl I'm with a beauty."
Ahh, the search continues.