Thursday, March 24, 2011

Apparently Match has morals

So I updated my Match.com profile as discussed last week. I toned down a few things but got this response from them:

"Unfortunately, we are unable to approve it at this time because of content that could be considered offensive or otherwise inappropriate by some of our members. Please update your profile and resubmit for approval."

REALLY?! Last time I checked this wasn't the "where people come to get married website" and I am sure 90% of matches end up as one night stands. BUT APPARENTLY, low level swearing (twice) and my love of beer may be offensive. I am not sure I want to meet someone who can't handle either of those things...

UPDATE: I took out the word bitch and it has been approved. LAME.

Have I mentioned that I hate online dating (or lack thereof)?


No comments:

Post a Comment