Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Guy #2

So I had my second Match.com date of the week last Friday afternoon.  Since we were both off, we decided to meet for lunch in Mexican town.  Where else can you get 2 delicious lunches and 4 Dos Equois for under $20?! 

Anyway, he is a really nice guy - 31, never married, works as a union negotiator (or something), loves his job, close to his family, all that jazz.  We talked for 4 hours on all the subjects you are not supposed to bring up on a first date - politics, religion, bad dates and sex.  Oops.  I kept my pants on but we did end the date with a kiss.  He seems to know what he wants, which is good for me since I am horribly indecisive.  He did mention, however, that he wants a wife who wants a career... which may interfere with my "stay at home wife" goal. 

Date #2 is supposed to be tomorrow night. 

Guy #1 came over on Thursday night in his pajamas to watch tv.  Literally, we watched Tosh.O in pajamas... that is it!  I fell asleep on the couch and he went home at 1:30. 

Guy #3 postponed our date.  Probably good since I am already overwhelmed.  This multiple guy interest is new territory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment