Thursday, December 22, 2011

Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol

I went into manic mode yesterday and scheduled 3 dates in 5 days with guys on match.com.  New rule is to get them to commit early as to weed them out faster (or before they fall off the face of the earth). 

Date #1 was last night.  I decided I wanted to go to Valentine Vodka in the Dale.  The drink menu consists of only delicious vodka... a good start to any date with a stranger.  This guy is 30 something (I can't keep them straight), divorced, has a good job, doesn't live with his parents, tall, can spell, knows the difference between "your" and "you're" (yes, I asked!).  Conversation was good, Detroit Dirty martinis were delicious... We then moved on to Danny's Irish Pub because he had never been there and it is one of my fave dives.  Beers and xrated photo hunt ensued (I am still bad at that version, I get so distracted by boobs).  Closed the bar.  I will spare the details after that.  Suffice to say I am making good on my 2011 New Year's resolution in the 11th hour.  Fast forward to 5am when I went to sleep... fast forward some more to me getting up at 7:30.  I am pretty impressed with myself for showering and getting out of the house in 30 minutes... I even stopped at Tim Horton's and was the still the first person in the office.

I would see him again :)

So true!


No comments:

Post a Comment