How did that happen, you ask? Well, after a nice gesture followed by not thinking things through (sewage+mop+put back in my kitchen), I made a bitchy comment. He packed all his crap and left without so much as a word. I apologized, he never called back. SO, in true passive-aggressive ambiguous form, I changed my FB status and called it over.
Of course, there are things I will miss, but I don't think this would have worked long term. We have differing opinions on handling money, politics, etc.
Other things I learned:
- I don't EVER want to watch cspan or Meet the Press or Chris Matthews again. I will take CBS Sunday Morning, Good Morning America and Teen Mom anyday!
- Brunch at Fishbones is delicious
- A Yoda bobblehead. Do I mail that back?!
- My fattest self ever. This one is a real "get back into the dating scene" confidence boost!
- Having to pay for movies again. THAT sucks.